UI / UX Designer – UUD221
- Create reusable, clean code to create effective web and mobile applications.
- creating and conceptualizing a thorough UI/UX design plan for the brand.
- using wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes to create high-quality UX design solutions.
- designing user interface (UI) components and tools for our digital assets, such as menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
- UI element testing for landing page target links, CTAs, banners, page designs, page flows, and page layouts.
- working together with the marketing team to guarantee the creation and delivery of specialized experiences for digital users.
- collaborating successfully with the engineering, management, and product teams