- Join forces with the Creative Director and the other members of the Content Creation Team to produce standout videos.
- Contribute creative concepts (ideas, lighting strategies, camera motions, lens filters, etc.) to the preparation of video production and shootings.
- Ensure that photos are graded with excellent color.
- Edit raw video and film content before publishing it.
- Edit audio and video in accordance with continuity and story order.
- Video sequences should be cut well to create smooth, logical scenes.
- Edit videos, adding sound effects, music, and storyboarding, among other things.
- Organize and put together video clips to tell a continuous, sequential story that has a certain duration.
- Fix technical problems as necessary.