Video / Photographer- VP221
- Make videos on location or in a set.
- Make sure the necessary equipment is available and functioning before a shot.
- Together with the customer and the creative team, plan the shoot.
- Edit video after it has been shot.
- Instruct other camera operators to take the necessary pictures.
- Excellent proficiency with computers.
- knowledge with modifying programs like Photoshop.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities.
- Relative health, endurance, and ability to work long hours.
- Knowledge about camera technology.