- Keeping new and existing volunteers informed about the organization and volunteer opportunities.
- Matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their skill sets, and ensuring they understand their responsibilities and receive the proper training.
- Organizing training and leading on-the-job training.
- Keeping schedules and records of volunteers’ work.
- Preparing codes of conduct and operating procedures to uphold the organization’s values.
- Ensuring the organization’s purpose is coveyed to the public.