- Take orders from Warehouse Officer or Managers on a daily basis and review them thoroughly
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of food onto or from the trucks
- Ensure that correct quantity has been received by comparing received goods/food quantities with information on the work order/packing list
- Identify any damaged or missing food/goods cartons and record pertinent information
- Ensure that delivery forms are signed only upon satisfaction of completed order
- Move received goods to appropriate storage areas and ensure bin cards are prepared or updated and put accordingly.
- Make sure that all goods are labeled properly using appropriate lot and item numbers
- Allocate storage space for food items based on their types and sizes and expiry dates