Web / Database Management Assistant – WDMA221
- Among other things, website design, hosting, upkeep, database management, and programming.
- Must be familiar with computer hardware and software applications.
- For all meetings and conferences with all of its clients, applicants must be extraordinarily adaptable
- in terms of setting up and managing an existing Webinar-based E-Learning Platform, coordinating and managing a visual discussion platform.
- Having a working knowledge of Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Be prepared to work on Saturdays.
- Anything pertaining to the business’s IT requirements.
- Set up and maintenance of existing Webinar – based E-Learning Platform.
- Co-ordinating and managing a visual discussion platform for all meetings and conferences with all its members.