Web Database Management -WDM221
- Designing and creating the front-end and back-end architecture of a website.
- Creating databases and servers.
- Creating and assisting with projects from inception to completion.
- Working with web developers and graphic designers.
- Making web page user interactions.
- Creating APIs.
- Keeping abreast on market trends.
- Set up and maintenance of existing Webinar – based E-Learning Platform.
- Co-ordinating and managing a visual discussion platform for all meetings and conferences with all its members.
- Handle all matters relating to the IT needs of the organization.