As the web editor at ZODMLyou will be expected to:
Work as part of the Online Servicesteam to ensure that content on zodml.org is current, accurate, relevant andengaging and communicates ZODML’s aims and objectives.
You will report to the Head,Online Services.
Duties: Research, create, write and edit material, ensuringits suitability for zodml.org and place it on zodml.org according to ZODML’sstrategic priorities;
Update content onzodml.org at agreedintervals and as directed by the Head Online Services;
· post material ontozodml.org to agreedtimescales;
· Work with Head Online Services toconstantly improve the quality of content on zodml.org;
· Assist with responses to public zodml.orgenquiries and provide support to Head, Online Services.
Requirements for the position:
You are expected to have thefollowing competencies:
· Strong interpersonal skills;
· Strong willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
Youcan apply through this link https://zodml.org/jobs