- The person will be in charge of administering, monitoring, and updating the website in addition to planning, implementing, and managing it.
- Using third-party APIs in accordance with design guidelines to best satisfy business requirements
- Able to frequently build and update bespoke Magento extensions, as well as HTML, CSS.
- Conducting content audits to get rid of information that is duplicate or redundant.
- Developing relevant website material that is in line with the organization’s strategy.
- Executing a regular test plan to ensure the effectiveness and quality of websites.
- Continually enhancing the website’s user experience.
- Collaborating with management and the entire workforce to make sure the website adheres to the organization’s standards and is in line with the brand strategy.