- Full time
- 8 months ago
- B.Eng or HND in Mechanical Engineering discipline or related field
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years hands on experience and held supervisory role(s) in the last five years.
- Affiliation to professional bodies e.g. COREN would be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, MS Office etc.)
- Oversee all plants and equipment operations at our sites
- Oversee the mechanical and electrical section of the sites
- Daily Equipment status report with charts and graphical presentation.
- Ensure proper follow-up of the preventive maintenance plans of all company equipment.
- Identify the equipment for maintenance and technique for maintenance.
- Categorize maintenance into routine, priority and emergency.
- Plan maintenance considering cost, time and space
- Material planning for maintenance requirements.
- Budget, time and money requirements.
- Ensure availability of all company’s equipment at all times through the repairs and maintenance of the equipment.
- Daily planning and managing of workshop activities.
- Ensure the company’s regulations on Health and safety at work are strictly adhered to.
- Must have good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure