Academic Programmes/Examinations Officer
- Establish and maintain clear and effective means of communication with staff and students.
- Assist in the production of programme materials and Teaching Aids.
- Assist in student induction/orientation and preparation of student packs.
- Provide administrative support for academic programmes and examination processes to the department.
- Responsibility of creating and maintaining student records in both paper and electronic formats in liaison with Student Admissions office.
- Work closely with clinical practice coordinator on student placements and tracking of progress and keeping of records.
- Establish a student data management system, Records of class attendance, examinations performance, Student transcripts, certification and licences.