DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Business Relationship Manager – SAF for a leading bank in Nigeria. Responsible for establishing relationships between the bank alternative finance’s technology and business enterprise, understand business needs, develop and implement plans to increase the value realised from IT assets, investments, and capabilities. Also manage demand for IT resources in the bank alternative finance’s business space. Candidate Grade band – (ABO). Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower), First degree in business administration, computer science, finance, information systems or related field, at least 4 years’ work experience. send your CV with the title and code (Business Relationship Manager – BRMSB211) to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibility
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically with in the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams.
- Strategic thinker: ability to map joint organizational vision and long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation.
- Energy, focus, assertiveness, and diplomacy.
- Ability and comfort with working at executive levels.
- Highly skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes at executive levels.
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for a positive business partner experience.
- Ability to influence and break down silos within an organization as well across organisations.
- Ability to focus on business value results, rather than solutions.
- Technical aptitude, requirements management, and the ability to assess and articulate risk variables.
- Must have and maintain credibility with the business community.
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Outstanding end customer/consumer relationship skills.
- Strong humility, accept ownership, listening, creativity, and negotiation skills.
- Develop technology strategies for the business unit that is in line with the over all business strategy.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and their ability to provide a competitive edge.
- Recommend technology opportunities as leverage to achieve business unit objectives.
- Prepare cost benefit analyses for projects and assist business stakeholders in prioritising projects.
- Work with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize and implement project requirements.
- Ensure the alignment of projects with the technology that provides maximum ROI.
- Research, review, and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging on these processes.
- Develop and manage the relationship between IT, internal and external partners (business units, service providers).
- Drive Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations to enhance value to the business unit.
- Ensure the business units understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery and compliance to governance processes, architecture standards, etc.
- Manage all IT projects for the assigned business units.
- Follow up and supervise the selection of appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that the functional requirements are fully met by the solution.
- Develop and communicate IT innovation and awareness programs.