- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Responsible for hunting/prospecting and closing business at all revenue levels across the assigned territory.
- Grows and manages a balanced pipeline across assigned territory to achieve new business revenue growth.
- Oversees negotiations and ensures pricing, profitability, operation, contract, and on-boarding requirements are achieved.
- Generates new business leads for all service lines and partner throughout the sales cycle.
- Meets all KPI/Activity requirements as outlined by management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B sales environment, preferably in marketing and digital development services
- Proven Business Development and Prospecting Results
- Experience in selling services. Marketing and Web selling services experience is a plus.
- Experience in lead generation and conversion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Comfortable working virtually