- To ensure the safe transportation of goods and products to designated locations.
- To ensure the timely delivery of goods to locations.
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on the safety of goods and products.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.
- Prepare trip reports – accident and incident reports as necessary.
- Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions.
- Maintain a log of vehicle maintenance.
- The integrity of the vehicle maintenance logbook.
- Interested candidates should possess an FSLC / SSCE qualification
- At least 7 years of work experience.
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles
- Timely delivery of goods to all locations
- Accurate documentation of each delivery
- Vehicle maintenance
- Major roads within the metropolis
- Safety and precautionary measures.