DelonJobs is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant for a leading security outfit in Lagos, Nigeria. The ideal candidate is a reliable, efficient, flexible, subtle yet firm employee who is responsible for the provision of efficient and effective office administration and executive support services to ensure the smooth running of the Group Managing Director’s office. Interested candidates must possess a bachelor's degree from any reputable tertiary instituition and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related role including experience supporting executive level personnel. Salary is between 350 – 450k Net. To apply, kindly send your CV with the code “ Executive Assistant – EAHG231” to email@example.com.
- Provide daily executive and administrative support for c-level officers including managing communication; emails; information (filing, dispatching and documentation); visitors; itinerary; business meeting schedules etc., and generally ensuring smooth running of the executive office.
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments, compose, and prepare correspondences that is mostly confidential, arrange travel plans, and agendas.
- Develop & link a communication matrix for managing the GMD’s time & ensure alignment with his calendar & schedule.
- Work with key internal stakeholders across the group to identify and shape opportunities for engagement by maximizing the GMD’s activities and events.
- Receive, review, and analyses monthly business performance reports of Divisions and Departments, measure performance and escalate to the GMD where necessary.
- Organize monthly GEC Meetings, prepare and send out agenda, take down minutes of meeting and ensure implementation of key action points by timely follow ups.
- Analyse, interpret data and information; distil insights to support decision making and problem solving; good use of MS Office Suite and relevant tools for reporting and presentations ▪ Prepare and review business report of projects, departments and other strategic projects; analyse their statuses and share with the GMD regularly.
- Capture the GMD's ideas in clearly articulated business presentation.
- Understand general knowledge of business, business drivers, key performance indicators, etc. to support business decision making; problem solving; prioritization; business and related analysis etc.
- Minimum of a first degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- MBA or a relevant Masters degree, and related professional certification is added advantage.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related role including experience supporting executive level personnel.
- Executive Support.
- Office Administration.
- Business Analysis.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Analytical, Problem-solving and Decision-making skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management.
- Interpersonal Skills