Management Information System Assistant
- Collect information and study trends for the preparation of maps and its documentation.
- Work closely with other technical staff in order to agree on the scope of regular mapping, define data needs, project requirements, required outputs, and participate in undertaking mapping.
- Conduct research to locate and obtain updates of data bases and geo-referenced data.
- Create maps using GIS software and maintenance of reference datasets for Action Against Hunger areas of operations.
- Gather, analyze, and integrate spatial data from staff and determine how best the information can be displayed using GIS.
- Compile geographic data from a variety of sources including field observation, satellite imagery, and existing maps.