- Full time
- 8 months ago
- Performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings.
- Assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care for client/patient.
- Creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for client/patient.
- Carrying out patient audits to improve client/patient care.
- Collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support client/patient and their families.
- Carrying out therapeutic communication with the patient/client.
- Conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome based interventions.