Software Development Officer
- Design, develop, implement and ensure the solution meets international best practices.
- Maintain appropriate documentation on all projects – Prior to the commencement of any application development, the following documentation must be available and signoff by the CTO:
- Functional Specification Documentation (FSD) by ensuring the client business objective are adequately met
- Software Design Description Document (SDDD)
- Software Requirement Specification Document (SRSD): this will contain the Wireframe/Mockup