Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa. This position is based in Nigeria.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. By joining our team, you will not only contribute towards the development of innovative products but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Our Team :
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About the Role:
The role will include the following responsibilities:
i) Account Management
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our partners.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas to improve.
- Collaborate with the business development team to Identify and grow opportunities within the territory.
ii) Partnerships Recruitment
- Developing leads with prospective partners and building a business network.
- Planning and delivery of personalized propositions to engage new partnerships.
- Promoting PR/communication initiatives in key markets to maximize brand exposure.
- Conduct market research and data analysis to help build powerful and persuasive commercial proposals based on the marketing objectives and the business needs of potential partners.
- Supporting the business development team by initiating, negotiating, and closing appropriate engagements with partners.
iii) Team Management
- Manage the region’s sales team
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required:
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience with a minimum of 1-year’ experience in Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in the field of business or related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience delivering tailored solutions to partners’ needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as an individual and as part of a team.
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Manager – Nigeria”