Delon Jobs is helping a leading bank in Lagos to hire an experienced Business Analyst, Card Payment. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing business requests to be solved with automated systems. Formulate and design automated systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements, maintain procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include payment card industry and security related compliance as directed. At least 4 years hands-on experience.
If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to email@example.com ,and ensure you make your email subject “Business Analyst, Card Payment”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Relevant certification is a plus
- Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements and are within stated sizing estimates.
- Configure system settings and options; plan and execute business design, assist in integration and acceptance testing, where necessary; and create specifications for system to meet business requirements.
- Analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Gather data requirements and business specifications from clients that require analysis and evaluation, as directed. Determines client satisfaction levels by assisting with monitoring end-user feedback.
- Assists programmers with designing and developing basic requirements.
- Prepares input for system design, including final report and screen definition, logical system flow and implementation plans as directed.
- Provides support as directed, with the resolution of issues that may cross multiple systems and affect the business process and tracking of application incidents/issues.
- Conduct and support testing/planning/validation by clarifying the intended functionality. Assists in the resolution of issues to ensure a successful implementation.
- Assists with tracking project progress, collecting and analyzing information and trends, and communication to user community of anticipated schedule deviations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skill
- Analytical skill
- Passionate about customer success and customer result