- Heading the Accounting department
- Ensuring and balancing daily reports, weekly and monthly.
- Representing the organisation at important events
- Working on digitalizing, accounting systems
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.