- Provide overall project vision and leadership with a focus on sustainability and collaboration
- Foster and maintain effective, professional working relations with a broad range of government counterparts, local organizations, donors and other stakeholders for successful implementation
- Responsible for overall management of the project including technical, financial, operational, administrative, and logistical aspects and delivery of high-quality work products and deliverables
- Develop and maintain a positive working environment for the team that invites collaboration, innovation and open communication and knowledge sharing
- Responsible for compliance with local laws, USAID rules and regulations, and DAI policies and procedures.