We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing executive. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our client’s marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our client’s brand influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Job Description (Position Overview)
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating SEO-optimized content across the entire digital infrastructure. Responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience.
- Responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- PPC campaign management. Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance.
- Responsible for managing the online presence and brand of a client via social media channels. Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across social channel platforms to expand social media audience base.
- Tracking and analyzing important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotes and target audiences
- Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into performance
- Working to key performance indicators and increasing relevant conversions
- An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification) is usually required; however, a humanities, business or media degree is just as good.
- Experience of between one and three years in digital communications and marketing is often expected.
- Marketing: Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing
- Copywriting: Write and edit content across various digital platforms and blog posts
- Professional communication: Excellent public speaking skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams in strategy
- Analytical and reporting: Experience in using major analytics programs – specifically Google Analytics.
- Content creation and editing: Ability to create content across video, audio and image on software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
Full-time position with three months introductory period.
How to Apply
Please send an introductory email, CV to email@example.com
Subject line of the email should be “Digital Marketer” and then the applicant’s name.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
**Please indicate on what site you saw this posting in your email.