Educational Consultant – EC221
- Responsible for the overall management of the Trusted Edge Educational Team and Division
- Marketing and promoting TEEC to prospective students leveraging Digital and Offline platforms.
- Develop and initiate student recruitment strategies that will have a good return on investment.
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information and choices available to prospective students.
- Provide appropriate counselling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options of the University / College.
- Conversion of all prospective clients- ensuring clients register.
- Update and provide weekly reports to the Managing Director on student status, application enquiries and registrations.
- Provide full visa counselling guidance for registered applicants.
- Meet with students and sponsors to ensure appropriate requirements for course applications are met.
- Provide comprehensive support service to applicants during the application and conversion process.
- Ensure constant communication with enquirers and walk-in clients.
- Achieve agreed targets for each month and intake.