1. He/she will be responsible for managing the administrative and human resources office of the company.
2. He/she will be able to liaise and cooperate with relevant govt agencies and parastartals.
3. He/she must be computer literate, and possess interpersonal skills.
4. He/she must be able to work with little or no supervision.
5. He/she must be a team player and possess leadership traits.
6. He/she must be able to speak English fluently plus one of Nigeria’s native languages.
7. He/she must possess great learning and adaptive skills
8. He/she must be prepared to take up other roles and functions as may be assigned by the mgt.
9. He/she must be punctual, ready to work on weekends and longer hours if need be.
10. He/she must be hardworking, dedicated, committed and resilient.