Delon Jobs is helping a leading bank in Nigeria to hire an experienced Flexcube Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing core banking requirements for use in an Oracle FLEXCUBE environment. The primary responsibility is to understand business needs and convert them to written IT requirements for development, testing, and implementation. 5+ years in the banking industry with good understanding of banking business practices. At least 4-6 years experience in working with flexcube application.
If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure you make your email subject “Flexcube Analyst”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelors degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Demonstrate an understanding of banking environment to bridge business requirements and IT solutions.
- Know capabilities and functionalities of an Oracle FLEXCUBE solution
- Extract detailed, pertinent, and relevant information from business users, and know when the complete financial requirements have been gathered.
- Identify data requirements to support desired functional requirements. Provide high level design for integrating and utilizing data.
- Create Test Scripts for use in system and UAT testing
- Understand dependencies between requirements and determine if they impact the sequence of development and implementation.
- Implementation of, or extensive use of, Oracle FLEXCUBE application
- Ability to design integration of financial data from multiple data sources improvement, data quality, and systems life cycle methodologies
- Development and traceability techniques; design of test cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Polished customer service and organizational skills
- Technical aptitude with a demonstrated appreciation for customer and client