- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies.
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests.
- Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies.
- Make supply orders when needed.
- Monitor and update records and files.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 1 year of experience as Front Desk Representative or similar role.
- Hands on experience with office machines (printer).
- In-depthknowledge of office management and bookkeeping.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.