General Manager, Oil and Gas
- Continuously improving and business position Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers.
- Overseeing functional areas of our client’s logistics operations, in accordance with best possible costs and downtime periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
- Responsible for managing fleet-related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements.
- Monitor cost and limit vehicle down-time