Global Entrepreneurship Practice Manager
- Participate in the execution of a knowledge management strategy for the entrepreneurship practice, including activities such as
- Support peer learning and networking among entrepreneurship practitioners inside the organization
- Support the development and update of key knowledge products that will facilitate program development, program implementation, internal knowledge sharing and the influencing agenda.
- Implement systems and processes to share best practices among key entrepreneurship practitioners and stakeholders (virtual library, webinars, workshops, etc.)
- Advise, train and steer entrepreneurship program implementation teams for program quality
- Provide advisory and support during project set-up (onboarding, planning, etc.)
- Provide advisory to develop training and advisory materials (content prioritization, incorporating adult learning methodologies, etc.)