The H2R Field Assistant shall be responsible for:
- Cover remote data collection and quality assurance
- Local Engagement
- Managing enumeration teams
- Cover other field locations and in-person data collection when needed
- Field FLATS support (finance, logistics, administration, and security)
- Any other tasks need to ensure the success of the REACH mission in Nigeria
Managing enumeration teams:
- The H2R Field Assistant will primarily be leading remote data collection but also lead enumeration teams of up to 10 individuals when needed and be responsible to providing direction, logistical and technical support to the enumerators.
- They will also support the REACH Assessment/GIS Officer/Field Manager/Senior Field Officer as needed; they will directly manage enumeration teams and ensure key informant networks are developed and maintained.
Data collection and quality:
- The H2R Field Assistant will primarily be leading remote data collection over the phone Depending on the needs they will also cover in-person data collection in various field locations.
- During remote date collection they are responsible for maintaining a good relation to local guides and other stakeholders in the field. In case of in-person data collection they are responsible for ensuring the enumerators are following data collection procedures, conducting monthly trainings on the tool for enumerators and reporting any challenges relating to data collection or quality to the Field Manager.
- They will conduct daily briefings for enumerators to address any problems identified in the email updates from the database unit and Field Manager.