HR Business Partner Jobs, Current HR Jobs In Kenya,
Department: Human Resources ,
Reporting to the Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO), this position is a key partner to management on broad business issues by integrating HR functional expertise with Business-wide business objectives. With the guidance from Chief Human Resource Officer, this role provides support to the respective business divisions by driving and delivering employee-centred programmes as well as services to support the digital growth of the business.
Acquiring the desired talent for the respective business units
- Identifying core organizational competencies and individual capability requirements
- Developing diverse, flexible, safe and alternative work arrangements
- Conducting talent succession and retention planning
- Installing Career development and employee assistance practices that assist employees in managing their own career
- Embedding the recruitment, selection and promotion methods to hire, orient and assimilate the desired talent.
Engaging the workforce
- Installing Performance Management systems that attune individual and team behavior with strategic direction, core values and Telkom Competencies
- Linking total rewards to capability and performance
- Contributing to the creation of recognition systems that reinforce strategic direction, core values and Telkom Competencies
Organizing High Performing teams
- Understanding, designing and developing teams
- Developing programs that reward and reinforce teamwork.
Creating a Learning Culture
- Embedding learning and intellectual capital quickly across the organization by all employees
- Providing feedback on HR measurements and driving the attainment of various HR KPIs within the business.
- Creating ways to encourage creative thinking and innovation within the business
Facilitating Cultural Change