Delon Jobs is helping a leading IT company to hire HR Business Partner in Accra. The successful candidate will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , and ensure you make your email subject ‘HR Business Partner’
In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of HR strategy, ensuring that the HR delivery is fully aligned to business goals.
- Interface with HR service provider for delivery of HR service to the business and monitor quality and timeliness of service provision.
- Support the delivery of all talent resourcing activities within the area of business focus and work closely with stakeholders to ensure they understand performance management tools and processes.
- Responsible for providing monthly reports on turnover, talent resourcing activities and relevant workforce analytics.
- Ensure all pre-onboarding items are available prior to resumption of new hires and ensure compliance with onboarding checklist for all new hires before they are deployed to their departments.
- Responsible for on-boarding, induction and confirmation of new employees.
- Act as divisional liaison on employee services regarding, employee queries, termination, and other disciplinary procedures. Responsible for development, review and communication of employee policies and procedures.
- Provide information and assistance to staff on human resources and work-related issues.
- Ensure proper documentation is done for new staff; reference checks, credentials verification, account opening etc.
- Manage internal communication processes to drive operational productivity.
- 3-4years experience
- A bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)/HND in Human Resources Management or any related field
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any related field.
- Must be a member of recognized Human Resource body
- Knowledge in Ghanaian Labour law and employee relations is a must
- Good Leadership skill
- Business Acumen
- Good problem-solving skill
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skill
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines