Human Resource Consultant
- Plan and coordinate an organization’s workforce to best use employees’ talents.
- Link an organization’s management with its employees.
- Plan and oversee employee compensation and benefits
- Serve as a consultant with other managers advising them on human resources issues, such as equal employment opportunity, employee engagement, sexual harassment, etc.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff.
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes.
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Payroll administration for all staff of the company.