- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Managing and creating activities that retain employees within the organization, aware of the company’s competitiveness and employees career path
- Managing policies that aim to maximize the workforce and the company’s performance.
- Implementing activities where the functional teams and HR work together to set rewards and incentives to reach a common goal or outcome.
- Maintaining and keeping a check on the minimum standards of environment, health and safety rules of the organization.