Hygiene Promotion officer – HPO221
- In collaboration with other team members, the HP Officer undertakes detail hygiene and sanitation need assessments.
- HP Officer prepares the IEC Materials and monitor the distribution of IEC materials to be used at community level.
- Ensure the proper dissemination of hygiene and sanitation messages to the community at grass root level.
- Plan and ensure the proper distribution of Non-Food Items.
- Works closely with partners and health offices towards efficient and effective implementation of the hygiene promotion activities.
- Works in collaboration with other GREENCODE staff, government partners & key stakeholders and ensure proper integration of the interventions.
- Produces activity progress reports as per the preset reporting schedule and submit to the supervisor.
- Closely work with GREENCODE community focus area for basic hygiene promotion activities.
- Work on building of the capacity of community target groups on WASH emergency promotion, NFI distributions and other health educations.
- Plan and conduct different hygiene & sanitation promotion and health educations on different community meetings by using different hygiene promotion approaches.
- Conduct regular post distribution monitoring and periodic post distribution survey of the NFI at household level.
- Conduct different review meetings with stakeholders on progress of the hygiene promotion activities and beneficiary compliance and feedback management systems.
- Takes additional works as assigned by supervisor.