DelonJobs is seeking to hire an ICT Officer for a contract role with an Oil & Gas company located in Delta State, Nigeria. The ideal candidate would be responsible for managing and maintaining the network infrastructure of the company, as well as the acquisition, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware devices. The individual would also be responsible for managing all software applications running on the hardware devices and ensure that they provide adequate support to all. Interested candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related course. Candidate should also possess at least 3 Years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers, servers, and networks. The job is on-site, and the salary is between N100,000 – N130,000 monthly net. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “ICT Officer – ICTOME231” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide robust IT platforms and infrastructure to support the company's business operations.
- Assist in developing and implementing IT strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Negotiate and drive the enforcement of Service Level Agreements with contractors to ensure continuous delivery of IT services.
- Plan, design and maintain data networks and servers.
- Provide technical support to users on network and hardware issues.
- Implements LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures.
- Establish and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges on the company intranet.
- Install, support, and maintain both physical and virtual network servers and appliances.
- Maintain computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensure that these are prepared and ready to be used.
- CCTV and burglary alarm installation and maintenance.
- Supervise and perform hands on training for computer users and operators.
- Develop and execute company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans with respect to software, data, and applications.
- Perform quality control checks on new software and program to ensure that they are in line with service level agreements and are compatible with existing facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related course.
- CCNA, MCTS, MCITP, A+, N+ essential.
- At least 3 Years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers, servers, and networks.
- Experience with emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization and unified communications.
- Knowledge and skill set to install, configure, maintain, and support networks.
- The role comes with a high chance of moving around the various facilities of the company.