- Carrying out diagnostics, fault isolation, site surveys and participate in preparing bills of Quantities (BOQs).
- Must be resourceful, knowledge savvy and diverse.
- Liaise and maintain a good relationship with network, clients, architects, consultants, Technicians, contractor and end-user.
- Responsible of implementation, project documentation and sign-off
- Participate in initiating, planning, and managing projects.
- Involved in all stages of projects execution.
- Ensure smooth progress and completion of projects within cost, timeframe and quality standards.
- To work with supervisor/manager to secure all necessary technical clearances and fulfil authorities’ approval.