Laboratory Scientist Lead
- Oversee the biological component of the study while working with the technical officers and the state survey teams and reports to the National Team Lead.
- Participate the assessment of laboratories selected to be used for the survey.
- Provide leadership in ensuring quality laboratory practices, support routine equipment maintenance, trouble shooting and resolution of challenges across all levels of field laboratory activities.
- Ensure Use of Laboratory Information Management System for specimen tracking, results entry and reporting.
- Demonstrate competence in Quality Management System (QMS), Laboratory Information Management system and Good Laboratory Practice.
- Ensure laboratory specimen data are correctly captured in the study database and assist with routine data analysis;
- Maintain a critical working relationship with selected laboratory gatekeepers and workers at the field to ensure timely collection, storage and processing of collected specimens during the survey.