The role: Under the supervision of the Country Director, you implement the mission’s logistics policy to guarantee logistics performance and provide the best support for programs in its area
More specifically, you will be in charge of:
– Contribute to the definition of the mission strategy and coordinate logistics at the national level
– Manage international transport linked to headquarters
– Implement the mission security policy
– Prevent and manage situations of fraud and corruption
– Supervise and support the Logistics team in the capital and be the functional manager of the Logistics Managers on the bases (team of 4 people in coordination (RDD LOG Assistant + IT Manager, Expert Link and Energy Manager) and logistics teams in the field) * *
The candidate :
Holder of a higher education in logistics management, you justify a successful experience of at least 2 years as a logistics coordinator in an NGO, ideally acquired in an emergency context.
You are recognized for your ability to manage priorities, your availability and your diplomacy. Your excellent interpersonal skills and your thoroughness allow you to successfully coordinate, supervise and train your teams as well as consolidate relationships with suppliers.
A first experience in a complex security context would be appreciated.
Fluency in written and spoken French essential, with good writing skills. English is a plus.