Logistics Manager (Operations)
- Manage Contract execution to ensure that offshore facilities requirements are met.
- Interface with key parties of the Contract and Company to ensure safe and smooth execution of the field operations.
- Oversee and support the field service engineers and the installation/maintenance crews to ensure proper execution of the Services.
- Lead investigations at both coastal and field locations associated with HSE incidents and accidents, and present results to the head office.
- Lead in any audit of the Contract and Contractor’s Facility at Coast or Field.
- Manage fleet to ensure vessels are maintained in an operable condition.
- Maintain and improve the Marine Safety Management System, Port Emergency Plan, Port waste management plan and other documentation in relation to the marine operation of the port.
- Liaise with all relevant government agencies, statutory bodies and emergency services.
- Primary point of contact on all activities with the Port Authorities and security services.
- Manage and coordinate crew change activities from the base/jetty.