- Design and manage Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning system through providing high-quality technical support and leading the recovery MEAL team
- Facilitate to design and conduct of MEAL surveys including PDMs, evaluation, baselines and others related to the project; in close consultation with the recovery and resilience program and MEAL staff
- Develop or adapt project specific MEAL tools and carry out field testing where necessary.
- Track donor and CRS reporting requirements and deadlines and provide MEAL information to Program Managers for drafting reports.
- Determine role of all actors involved in providing technical support to project monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure consistency of standards, harmonization of information and input from beneficiaries and sharing of learnings.