Medifirst Health Management Limitedis a leading provider of healthcare solutions to companies and organizationsthis includes management of worksite clinics, drug supply, promotive andpreventive health solutions. It draws from the experience of a virile board andmanagement team who are seasoned medical and business leaders to provideinnovative services
We are recruiting to fill theposition below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Job Location: Ikorodu
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- To ensure the highest standards of patient care for all patients attending the clinic.
- Prescribe medicines and advise patients based on their conditions to ensure the highest possible standards of patient care needed.
- To keep abreast of new developments, skills, technology, corresponding literature, and respond to changes in the work environment, e.g. data analysis, clinical audit.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Supervise and evaluate Medical Assistants to ensure that they are following all regulations, and protocols needed for efficient treatment of patients.
- Ensures all patient consultations are accurately recorded.
- Perform CPR or other emergency measures if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine (MBBS)
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience post-NYSC
- Current practicing license by the Board of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- ACLS/BLS certification is mandatory
- Able to use an electronic medical record to ensure good patient records and analysis of treatments
- Must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Interestedand qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the job title as the subject of the email.