- Developing software solutions to meet customer/client needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate into application features
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Supervise and conduct performance test and trials to ensure a hassle-free user experience.
- Records and documents each phase of application development for further reference and maintenance operation.
- Deploy and install the applications to demonstrate the successful performance of software as per the client's expectation.
- Communicate with other application development partners and technology arbiters to deliver excellent output.
- Find solutions to security threats, viruses, or errors that might hinder the performance of applications
- Carry out regular security and performance checks
- Remain current on technology trends to keep our software as innovative as possible
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a similar field.
- At least 5 years of working experience as an App developer.
- Proven experience (professional or otherwise) as an application developer
- Deep understanding of core programming principles, including design.
Skills & Requirements:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Project management experience
- Goal-orientated and deadline-driven.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
To apply, send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org