- Monitor and evaluate the progress of the project in the field
- Assist the Livelihood Centre Assistant in running field activities.
- Inform the Livelihood Centre Officer and project officers about any problems in the camp or community.
- Report every day about the development of the project in the field.
- Assist in distribution of items meant for the PoCs and/or other beneficiaries.
- Participate in community mobilization, registration processes.
- Ensure that all documents related to the beneficiary’s activities are accurate and properly filed.
- In case of cash disbursement, the Monitor must ensure that beneficiary sign or thumbprint against their names on the receipts as proof that they received such amount.