Job Summary: Delon Jobs is helping a leading IT company in Nigeria to hire a Program Director – IT Consulting and Optimization Service. Please read requirements below and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly input the job title as the subject of your email.
- Responsible for strategic planning, supervision of project managers, and helping to develop the company’s new optimization strategies for our clients.
- Assures quality of program services and deliverables, including reviews, audits, research and development as well as site visits
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical proposals
- Performs program financial management services, including analysis, budget and quotes
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents
- Prepares And Provides Various Reports And Technical Reviews To Senior Management As Requested
- Ensures Compliance With Relevant Corporate And Government Policies And Standards
- Participates In Special Projects As Required
Bachelor’s Degree in a related IT Discipline
Minimum Of 10 years Of Related Program Management Experience Preferred Skills/Competence
- Effective Management And Leadership Skills
- Excellent Negotiation And Presentation Skills
- Ability To Manage Multiple Programs And Projects Simultaneously
- Effective Business Development Skills Including Proposal Development And Preparation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Detailed Knowledge Of Relevant Government Regulations And Standards