- Ensuring financial compliance under program activities including budgets, expenses, documentation, etc.
- Developing long-term business plans
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing program budgets
- Drives the implementation of projects
- Achieves project requirements within budget, established time frame, standards of quality, and donor satisfaction.
- Establish, maintain, and develop productive working relationship with field staff, subordinates, consultants at large, and other departments within 360HSDC.
- Participate and represent program management at offsite venues for the purpose of business development and information dissemination as directed.
- Contribute to and inform program design, knowledge of tools towards implementation of projects, knowledge management and thought leadership, and collection of resources.