- Lead and coordinate the development of work plan and implementation of field activities
- Regularly review progress against the work plan, resources, and delegation of responsibilities to ensure appropriate progress against project activities
- Continuously assess project’s contexts, assumptions and changes in the working environment to ensure that the programme focus, strategies, and activities remain relevant
- Supervise, lead, and support all community project implementation teams
- Manage budget in line with financial policies and procedures
- Monitor project expenditure, ensuring spend is within budget and that the project is delivered in a cost-effective manner.