- Assist in monitoring and ensuring compliance with the funder’s policies.
- Assist in identifying hotspots, and developing heat-maps in the communities for HTS.
- Support in the development of program strategies, subproject documents, quarterly implementation plans, and activity budgets.
- Give support in ensuring availability of technical resources and integrates their efforts into overall project management.
- Keep track of the project performance and provide regular updates to the Project Manager on the implementation.
- Support in coordinating the activities of the support staff.
- Remain informed on the current program on HIV/AIDS fields implementations by ensuring strict adherence to the current best practices.
- Participate in the daily situation room meetings and provide program updates to the project manager.
- Keep track of the project progress and update the project manager on the project implementation
- Work with supervisor to oversee capacity-building activities for local implementing Agencies (IAs) in the focus states.
- Provide support to and coordinate the EYN activities within donor guidelines and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.