- Preparation of cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required, and labour involved;
- Preparation of cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors;
- Preparation of tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluation of tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiation with the contractors;
- Control of all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitoring and tracking of project progress and the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Carrying out monthly valuations of work in progress, including the forecasting of final costs and sales;