- Help refine and implement the project’s RMEL system, including developing and refining indicators, setting targets, monitoring project progress; ensuring timely data collection; writing quarterly and annual reports; and working with the home office and field teams to track the budget in relation to all project results and outcomes.
- Provide inputs to the technical team by assisting in developing program goals and objectives; RMEL systems, tools, and strategies, including database(s); and providing monitoring data to inform the decisions on project performance and future direction to the project.
- Support FPCU & SPCU teams in processes related to improving data quality such as data cleaning, and data quality assurance practices.
- Collaborate with and support host government counterparts to develop RMEL frameworks, systems, and tools.
- Regularly produce high-quality reports on the results of the project against the project goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the technical and management teams to identify essential project activities, processes, and outcomes to document, and design a system for capturing lessons learned and best practices; and.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification with 8 – 17 years work experience.
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work.
- Good people management attributes.
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction.
- Models independent thinking, action with ability to get things done.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform.
- Synthesizes information to communicate independent analysis.